BlogAt Citation Nation we fight to get your traffic ticket dismissed!
NAVARRE, SANTA ROSA. Cody James Gomez’s conviction comes from an occurrence on March 23, 2017, when he and co-litigant Jonalbert Vidal went to the home of William Johnson in Navarre to purchase marijuana. Proof from a cellphone related with Gomez indicated he wanted...read more
Getting a speeding or other traffic ticket doesn’t mean you deserve it. Here we have five points you can remember when you get a citation ticket. Confront the Officer’s subjective conclusion In numerous states, with numerous tickets, it's conceivable - and now and...read more
HIV-positive man arrested after he threatened to cut and kill a woman for not wanting to lay down with him.
MIAMI. As per a capture affirmation, Enrique Gallardo, 62, appeared at a lady's home on Southwest Fifth Street and began striking against the entryway. The lady, who had recently told to him not to go to her home, let Gallardo inside so he would quit slamming....read more
NAVARRE, SANTA ROSA. -Callen Nation was seen in the Gulf Breeze Hospital Thursday and told Santa Rosa County sheriff’s deputies he had been shot in the foot by a friend named ‘’Tyrese’’ at his residence on Panhandle Trail. It all started when Tyrese, later identified...read more
LIBERTY CITY, MIAMI – Death surrounds us in such an unpredictable way. Last Sunday a woman could experience this reality, when walking home she was struck and ultimately killed by a car, due to its high speed. The story begins when police spotted wanted men for an...read more
Two armed robbers showed up and demanded some card game players money. When the players, including 18-year-old Brian Wallace Jr., made a run for it the criminals started shooting, according to deputies. Wallace and a relative one ran and took refuge behind a car, then...read more
Detectives released images and video that shows a 27-year-old Schinder Prudhomme and two other men, standing outside the King Food Spot in the 6300 block of Northwest 18th Avenue around 3:30 a.m. on January 19, when a gunman shot Prudhomme and fired multiple times....read more
According to the Palm Beach County’s police, Shaheed Foster, 35, of Pahokee, was arrested after his family said he used a mop as a weapon and threw mason jars and knives at some family members at home. Foster and his sister got into an argument about her children...read more
A man, identified as William Richard, 33, was caught by the Police on Valentine’s Day, after being notified he threatened his ex-girlfriend and her children’s lives of blowing her apartment building, as well as Central Senior High School and Lakeview Elementary, where...read more
Broward Sheriff’s Office news state Nicholas Gullman, 22, of Lauderhill, was taken last Wednesday after officials received information from an internet service provider that he was uploading images of child pornography between the ages of 10 and 14. Gullman worked as...read more
Citation Nation fights traffic tickets in the following areas:
Martin County Cities/Towns
- Attorney available in Arundel, Indiantown, Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Sewall’s Point, StuartPalm Beach County Cities/Towns
- Probation Attorneys in Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Canal Point, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Sandcut, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington, West Palm Beach
Broward County Cities/Towns
- Traffic Ticket Lawyer defending cases in Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Everglades, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors
Dade County Cities/Towns
- Traffic Ticket defense available in Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Goulds, Hialeah, Hieleah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Village, Islandia, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Leisure City, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-Locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, Pinewood, Princeton, Richmond Heights, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Westchester, Westwood Lake and throughout the state of Florida.
* For non-criminal, civil citations only. Court costs are additional and not included in guarantee. Other restrictions apply, call for details.Please call for details. (Non moving, non accident, non-criminal, court costs additional, no tickets in prior two years)